Wednesday 5 February 2014

Sudocrem Skincare Cream Review* ♥



Today I will be reviewing the Sudocrem Skin Care Cream*. If you have read my My favorite spot treatments post you will know that I absolutely love Sudocrem: Especially for acne. So when I was asked if I wanted to review this product, I jumped at the chance! Before I had just been using the normal Sudocrem which comes in a pot, but for the last week I have been trying out this one.

At first I didn't even know that they did another cream*: but after checking out their website I realized they offer lots of different products. In the description it states:

"Sudocrem Skin Care Cream* works wonders on spot-prone skin and is aimed at helping to maintain beautiful healthy skin as part of your daily skin care routine. It is the ultimate beauty essential and fits perfectly into your handbag at home or travel case for trips away."

I can firstly agree that it fits perfectly into your handbag, I love this packaging and find it much easier to use than the traditional pot. The size is also great as it is not too big and a little goes a long way, I reckon this will last me all year! Now lets move on to the product itself:

I have been using this product as a usual spot cream, putting a bit on to my blemishes before I go to bed. I can say that this does visibly reduce the redness of my blemishes and is perfect for leaving on over night. After using it for one week, my skin is looking clearer, not drastically but still noticeable.


Also, I was very surprised at the price, which is a mere £1.99 for 30g. I thought that it would be more than that, especially since celebrities such as Cheryl Cole, Lauren Pope and Diana Vickers recommend it saying that "really works" and "It makes a great overnight face mask."

I wouldn't say that this product is particularly innovative as I find that the formula and what it offers is exactly the same as the traditional cream. I even checked the ingredients and they are identical. However if you do not already own Sudocrem or just fancy the squeezy tube, I would highly recommend this, especially if you have spot-prone skin! Overall, I believe that this is a great product for clearing skin and reducing the redness of blemishes and an absolute bargain!

                                                                         Have you tried any of Sudocrems' other products?


7 comments:

  1. I can not live without a tub of sudocrem, I use it for anything and everything, especially if i get a rash/sore skin. I actually didn't no they had other products.
    I love the little tube of this, very handy for when you go away, will have to get one.

    lookinglovelyyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, Sudocrem is an absolute essential! It's literally good for what ails you! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love good old every day products that are actually miracles in the Beauty World!
    Think I need to look into getting myself some of this.

    nailsandteapots.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved this stuff. When I was little I called it 'magic cream' It's great for everything!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love sudocream but I keep it for things like mozzy bites and burns. Never really looked at it as a beauty product more a repair x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose, due to it being antiseptic it does kind of "repair" and heal your spots...I use it on burns too, works a treat xx

      Delete
  6. Excellent blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?
    I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There
    are so many options out there that I'm totally
    confused .. Any recommendations? Many thanks!

    Visit my blog post: Guestgame.com

    ReplyDelete